siobahn ysabel

This is the blog for siobahn ysabel. I created this blog for my daughter's use. I get to interject ... until she kicks me off ... with stuff about her I want to remember and share with and about her. This is her blog portal.

6.21.2009

Finding Jack-June 2009

Tonight me and my mom went on a bike ride. When we were turning on our street, this dog comes out of someone's yard the starts following us.

At first, I was scared then I felt bad for him. So we stopped, then I realized he was very nice. My mom suggested we should take him home and call the number on the tag, but the tag that had the real owner's number on it broke off, so the only number he had was the shelter but my mom didn't want to give it to the shelter (besides, it was Sunday and the shelter was closed).

So we decided to see if the dog belonged to the people who owned the house with the yard the dog first started following us. They weren't the owners, but they were the owners neighbors. They asked the owners if they owned the dog and they said maybe. Then we brought the dog (which was named Jack) and the dog was found!

Somehow Jack got out of the back gate. This just made the neighborhood a little closer.

The End of a long night.

Siobahn Ysabel
"The Dog Saver"

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home